Coach Enquiries: 1300 734 441
1) What are your office hours?
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
2) How do I get information outside of office hours?
Full timetable information is available on the website.
- Please see the bus timetable page for links to all the bus timetables.
- Please see the Coach Day Trips page for current services.
- Please see the Coach Tours page for all tours currently running.
3) What services run on public holidays and weekends?
The Bendigo Service runs on all Public Holidays, except Christmas Day to a Sunday timetable. This route service also operates a Sunday timetable.Please check the V-Line page for more information on V/Line services.
4) How do I catch a bus?
Your bus timetable map shows the approximate location of the bus stops, as well as times along the route. *Bus timetables provide approximate times, so it is a good idea to be at your stop a few minutes early.
Please signal the driver when the bus approaches your stop by raising your arm to indicate you would like to board. As the bus approaches please look for the route number or destination sign on the front of the bus. If you are not sure or if you cannot read the sign, please ask the driver when the bus stops.
5) Where do I purchase my ticket?
Ararat: tickets can be purchased from the driver on the bus, the correct change is appreciated.
V-Line Services: tickets can be purchased from the driver or from the railway station.
Bendigo: the Bendigo route service operates on the Myki system.
Myki Card Information
Myki Cards can be purchased from the Australian Post office on the corner of Hargraves & Williamson Streets, in Bendigo or online from www.myki.com.au Short term tickets can be purchased from the driver on the bus. Myki information can be obtained on 13 69 54.
6) Leaving the bus?
Please press the bell before your stop, so the driver has plenty of time to pull over. If you are unsure of where your stop is, please notify the driver when you board the bus, so he/she can notify you when to get off. Please ensure you have all of your belongings and wait until the bus comes to a complete stop before attempting to exit.
7) Caught the wrong bus?
Don’t panic; simply press the bell for the next stop. When the bus stops tell the driver your problem and they will assist you in finding the correct bus.
8) Is smoking or the consumption of alcohol allowed on the buses?
Due to Government regulations and to maintain health and safety: the consumption of Alcohol or Smoking is not permitted on any of Christian’s Bus Company vehicles.
9) Can I take a pram or wheelchair on the Bus?
Route service buses which are low to the ground, allow for pushers, walkers and wheelchairs to be pushed straight onto the bus. On V-Line services: prams, pushers and walkers must be folded and placed in the luggage compartment under the bus. To find out which buses provide wheelchair access, please check the timetable and look out for the wheelchair symbol, alternatively please contact Christian’s Bus Depot in your area.
10) Can I take a bicycle onto the Bus?
Bicycles are NOT allowed on buses due to a space restriction and for the health and safety of passengers.
11) Can I take a pet or animal onto the bus?
A passenger may NOT take any animal onto a bus unless it is in an approved pet carrying cage. This does not apply to assistance animals for disabled passengers.
12) What areas are included in the school bus charter service?
Christian’s Bus Company operates School Bus Charter Services into the following school centres: Ararat, Beaufort, Bellarine Peninsula, Bendigo, Buangor, Inverleigh, Maroona, Terang and Warrnambool. Please see the school bus services page for more information on school bus charters and to find a contact in your area.
13) What are the benefits of organising an event through Christian’s Bus Company?
Christian’s Bus Company provides comfortable transportation to concerts, sporting events, theatre and other events.
- Tickets are available through Christian’s Bus Company before they are available to the public.
- Buses take you closer to the event without the hassles of parking.
- All friends and family members can travel together to an event.
- Ride in comfort to the event with everything pre-planned for you.
14) Do you organise bus coach tours for individuals as well as private groups?
Public tours and private tours are available for individuals or groups. Please check out the Coach Tours page for information on current tours or call Christian’s Bus Company to organise a private tour: 1300 734 441.
15) Do you provide bus tours in Geelong?
Christian’s Bus company provides several bus tours in Geelong. Customers can organise to go on existing bus tours in Geelong or call Christian’s Bus Company to organise private bus tours in Geelong.
16) Do you provide bus hire in Melbourne?
Yes, Christian’s Bus Hire is a very flexible, cost effective and convenient alternative to private tours. This way you or a member of your group can drive the entire group around, offering the utmost flexibility on where you go, where you stop, what you see and how long you go for. Christian’s Bus Company has a fleet of well maintained, clean and comfortable mini buses for hire. Christian’s Bus Hire Melbourne provides a great way to transport sporting groups to games or to transport families to special occasions, such as weddings. For more information on the range of bus hire vehicles available please check out the Bus Coach Hire Section on the Day Coach Trips Page.
17) Do you go to the snow?
Yes, Christian’s Bus Company has mini buses and coaches to take you and your group to the snowfields. Our drivers hold a current Hazardardous Area Snow Licence and all have many years driving experience taking groups to the Snowfields. To organise your school, company or social group trip to the snowfields or for more information email:firstname.lastname@example.org
18) What charter services does Christian’s Bus Company offer?
Christian’s Bus Company has a large fleet of buses and luxury coaches, with experiences drivers that are available for hire at very competitive prices.
- Local school transfers
- School educational excursions
- School camp transport
- Large group movements
- Corporate conference transport and touring
- Sporting groups: transport and touring
- Probus clubs, senior groups and special interest groups: transport and touring.
19) Does Christian’s Bus Company offer Interstate Travel?
Yes, Christian’s Bus Company offers interstate travel services. The company can operate to an itinerary provided by you or can assist you in organising an itinerary to suit you requirements.
20) How do I make a bus coach charter booking?
To make a bus coach charter booking, simply fill in an online form or call Christian’s Bus Company on 1300 734 441
We believe in giving you the very best service for a memorable travel experience."
For private bus charters, school bus charters, bus tours in Geelong, bus coach hire or bus and coach tours in Melbourne or Victoria, please call Christian’s Bus Company 1300 734 441 or submit an online form.