Coach Enquiries: 1300 734 441
Christian's Bus Coach Tours are designed to take the hassle and planning out of your journey. Whether you need advice on where to go, what to see, how to organise your trip or if you are an individual or group of people: Christian’s Bus Coach Tours Victoria and Melbourne are the answer. Set departure points are located in Bellarine Peninsula, Geelong, Ararat, Warrnambool and Terang. Free home pick up is offered in these areas. Other personalised services are available, including drop off and pick up from homes or premises in other locations.
CURRENT PUBLIC TOURS
SUGGESTED CLUB & GROUP TOURS
Clubs & Groups Tour Suggestions
The Blue Mountains is perfect for exploring the best that nature has to offer. Spectacular scenery, galleries, shopping and numerous attractions. The Blue Mountains is the ideal destination for Clubs and Groups. Highlights include: Wagga Wagga - JD'S Jam Factory – Bathurst - National Motor Museum - Mt Panorama Circuit – Katoomba - The Three Sisters – Echo Point – Scenic World - Scenic Railway Ride – Cableway Ride - Bells Line of Road - Medlow Bath – Blackheath - Mt Victoria - Bilpin Fruit Bowl - Mount Tomah Botanic Garden - Rusconi'sMarble Masterpiece - Gundagai – Albury.
This tour visits Broken Hill and the inspirational outback. Broken Hill is Australia's longest lived mining city, where some of the world's major mining companies were founded on the rich mineral deposits and where safe working practises and worker legislation were first developed for miners in Australia.
Highlights Include Tour of Broken Hill – Silver City Mint & Art Gallery - Royal Flying Doctor Service - Mineral Art & Mining Museum - Jack Absalom's Gallery - The Line of Load Tourist Centre - Mundi Mundi Lookout - The Sculpture Symposium - Tandou Station - Kinchega National Park – Menindee – Silverton - School of the Air.
Beautiful beaches to stroll along or just relax on and the magnificent Hinterland to be explored. The Gold coast has so much to offer. Highlights
Include: Wagga Wagga – Forbes – Narrabri – Goondiwindi - Gold Coast – Beaudesert - Heinze Dam - Sanctuary Cove - Movie World – Seaworld – Dreamworld – Brisbane - Byron Bay – Taree – Yass.
The Australian Capital steeped in history and is history in the making. Highlights Include: National Capital Exhibition - Lake Burley Griffen – Floriade - Parliament House - Cockington Green - Federation Square - Australian War Memorial -Old Parliament House - Botanic Gardens - Telstra Tower - Bungendore.
We have itineraries for many other destinations or we can plan a tour especially for you.
Clubs & Group Services
With an understanding of individual and unique requirements, Christian’s Bus Company successfully caters to a wide variety of clubs, associations, corporate and special interests groups.
- Very comfortable 5 star luxury touring coaches: equipped with air conditioning, DVD and seat belts.
- Smaller buses ranging from 12 to 28 seats are available for charter with an experienced driver.
- Alternatively bus coach hire is available at your convenience on a ‘Hire & Drive’ basis.
- Free pick up and return to your club rooms, including multiple club pick up points.
- Free morning and/or afternoon tea is served.
- All luxury coaches are fitted with genuine hot water urns.
- Free itinerary planning for club day trips and extended tours, organised to suit your needs and price range.
- A large variety of pre-planned day trips and extended tours are available to choose from.
- Free advice and itineraries for a wide range of destinations in Victoria, interstate and internationally.
Interested in Self-Drive Mini Bus Hire?
'Luxury touring of our beautiful country at very affordable prices!'.
For private bus charters, school bus charters, bus tours in Geelong, bus coach hire or bus and coach tours in Melbourne or Victoria, please call Christian’s Bus Company 1300 734 441 or submit an online form.5