Coach Enquiries: 1300 734 441
Coach Day trips are ideal for those looking to get away for the day on an adventure packed journey, or for those looking for an easy, affordable and comfortable transportation option to concerts, sporting events, theatre and other special events. You have the choice of currant Coach Day Trips to exciting destinations and events or we can assist you to create your very own private coach charter with a group of friends, family or work colleagues.
Mini-Bus Hire is a very flexible and cost effective convenient alternative to organising private tours. This way you or a member of your group can drive the entire group around, offering the utmost flexibility on where you go, where you stop, what you see and how long you go for.
Christian's Bus Company has a fleet of well maintained, clean and comfortable mini buses for hire. Christian's Bus Company provides a great way to transport sporting groups to games or to transport families to special occasions, such as weddings.
The mini bus range is of seating options is 12, 14, 21, 24 and 28 seats. Some buses are fitted with seatbelts and we can also offer Wheel Chair Lift buses.
Not all vehicles are available at all depots.
'We believe in giving you the very best service for a memorable travel experience.'
Please call Christian’s Bus Company 1300 734 441 or submit an online form.
CURRENT PUBLIC DAY TRIPS
Ocean Grove - Geelong For Bookings and Enquiries
Phone 5255 5252
- 16 Feb Grease - The Musical - $128pp - Inc. Coach and Reserved seat - Her Majesty's Theatre - Matinee
- 18 Mar Daniel O'Donnell - $131pp - Inc Coach and Reserved seat - Hamer Hall Arts Centre - EVENING
- 19 Mar Grease - The Musical - $103pp - Inc. Coach and Reserved seat - Her Majesty's Theatre - Matinee
- 21 Mar Day on the Farm with Gayle Hart - $49pp - Inc. Coach - M/tea - 3 Course lunch - Entertainment
- 14 May Wicked - The Witches of Oz - $99pp - Inc. Coach and Reserved seat - Regent Theatre - Matinee
- 18 May Wicked - The Witches of Oz - $138pp - Inc. Coach and Reserved seat - Regent Theatre - Matinee
- 22 May Rocky Horror Show - $121pp - Inc. Coach and Reserved seat - Comedy Theatre - EVENING
- 01 Jun Rocky Horror Show - $133pp - Inc. Coach and Reserved seat - Comedy Theatre - Matinee
- 21 Jun Rocky Horror Show - $163pp - Inc. Coach and Reserved seat - Comedy Theatre - EVENING
- 23 Jul Les Miserables - $99pp - Inc. Coach and Reserved seat - Her Majesty's Theatre - Matinee
- 17 Aug Les Miserables - $158pp - Inc. Coach and Reserved seat - Her Majesty's Theatre - Matinee
Ararat - Stawell - Beaufort - For Bookings and Enquiries
Phone 5352 1501
- 02 Mar 14 GREASE - The Musical - $138pp - Inc. Coach and Reserved seat - Her Majesty's Theatre - Matinee
Colac - Winchelsea - For Bookings and Enquiries
Phone 5231 2203
- 12 Mar 14 GREASE - The Musical - $110pp Inc. Coach, Reserverd seat - Her Majesty's Theatre - Matinee
- 15 Jun 14 ROCKY HORROR SHOW - $139pp Inc. Coach, Reserved seat - Comedy Theatre - Matinee
- 12 Nov 14 Les Miserables - $115pp - Inc. Coach, Reserved seat - Her Majesty's Theatre - Matinee
Warrnambool - Terang - Camperdown - For Bookings and Enquiries
Phone 5592 1330
- 12 Mar 14 GREASE - The Musical - $140pp Inc. Coach, Reserverd seat - Her Majesty's Theatre - Matinee
- 15 Jun 14 ROCKY HORROR SHOW - $169pp Inc. Coach, Reserved seat - Comedy Theatre - Matinee
- 12 Nov 14 Les Miserables - $145pp - Inc. Coach, Reserved seat - Her Majesty's Theatre - Matinee
Have you thought of a bus for your Wedding Transport?
On your special day include our coaches or mini buses, with an experienced driver, to transport your family and guests to the:-
Guests can be taken on a sight-seeing tour between the ceremony and reception.
Let Christian's Bus Co help you plan the travel arrangements for your special day.
Mini buses are also available for Self-Drive.
CLUB & GROUP SUGGESTED DAY TRIPS
Our professional, experienced and friendly staff will assist you to organise a day out for your Probus Club - Senior Citizens Club - Sporting Group or Special Interest group. We have many itineraries to offer you or you might have a destination in mind that we work together to plan you day.
Melbourne Museum: Real, hands on, virtual and innovative FUN! Melbourne Museum comes to life with performances, activities and interactive displays.
Barwon Park: luxury bus coach tour through beautiful coastal and rural Geelong areas to Barwon Park, visiting a luxury 42 room bluestone mansion and stables on a historic property at Winchelsea.
Fox Classic Car Collection: The Fox Classic Car Collection consists of approximately 130 vehicles. It is a remarkable Australian collection including: the Bentley, Ferrari, Jaguar, Porsche, Mercedes Benz and Rolls Royce.
Otway Estate Winery: travel through picturesque countryside to Otway Estate, set in a pristine Hinterland, including: a cafeÁ, winery, cellar door and retail outlet, gallery, accommodation and micro-brewery.
Surf Coast Explorer: a great journey through Torquay: the surfing capital of Australia, travelling the Great Ocean Road with picturesque views of the rugged Victorian coastline. Continuing through to Mediterranean Lorne for Lunch and then tackling the Otway Ranges.
MCG Tours & National Sports Museum: As the super stage of Australian sport the Melbourne Cricket Ground is an unforgettable experience, with a guided tour through the coach’s boxes, player’s change rooms, cricket viewing rooms and other areas of the grounds included.
Great Ocean Road: journey along the Great Ocean Road, described as 'one of the great road journeys of the world' because of the breathtaking scenery along one of Australia's most spectacular coastlines.
Victorian Police Academy & Guide Dogs Australia: A Victorian Police member will escort your group around the academy. Then off to Guide Dogs Australia to visit the breeding centre and to see the puppies at play.
Werribee Treatment Plant: a significant and fascinating public asset, with more than 100 years of history. An exciting new virtual tour allows you to get an in-depth look at the workings of Melbourne's sewerage system.
Cranbourne Botanical Gardens: one of Victoria’s most precious areas of bushland. With expansive natural gardens, which are home to thriving animal and plant life.
Ballarat Begonias: The Ballarat Begonia Festival is Victoria’s premier provincial celebration of lifestyle and gardening. The Festival will delight, entertain and tempt your senses with activities on more than four hectares of the beautiful Ballarat Botanical Gardens.
Rupertswood: a long, winding drive to Rupertswood: a remarkable architectural expression of the more genteel Victorian era.
Wallace Hotel: a friendly country hotel with a relaxed atmosphere, including an outstanding three course, homemade meal in the dining room. Guests