Coach Enquiries: 1300 734 441
Part of Australia’s History
Christian’s Bus Company is a family owned and operated business, founded by William Christian in 1904, initially providing blacksmith, wheelwright and funeral services.With the introduction of the motorcar the business grew and evolved into a motorcar trader, with a large mechanical repair and metal engineering workshop. During the 1950s the business was managed by William’s three sons: William, John and Frank. From 1981, the company further evolved into a tour bus and charter operation, run by John’s two sons Barry and Glenn Christian
A Philosophy of Safety, Service and Flexibility
Christian’s Bus Company is proud to provide safety, service and flexibility in all of their bus coach tours.
Safety: Christian’s Bus Company utilises late model vehicles, which exceed current safety standards. The company also combines this advantage with experienced drivers that are capable of driving in all conditions, including snow and ice, to ensure the utmost safety and care of all passengers.
Service: Christian’s Bus Company provides exceptional service, assisting customers in planning everything including: transportation, itinerary, food and even event tickets.
Flexibility: Christian’s Bus Company believes in offering their passengers flexibility, ensuring their requirements are met. Customers can attend pre-planned tours, book their own private tours or even organise bus coach hire, at their convenience.
As a family owned Business, the management of Christian’s Bus Company has always remained in the hands of the Christian Family. In developing a reputation as a quality operator: Christian’s Bus Company has consistently provided exceptional service and bus and coach tours in Melbourne and Victoria, for over 30 years. The team is comprised of friendly and helpful office staff and courteous and experienced drivers.
Capabilities of the team:
- Planning entire trips and itineraries for groups.
- Organising tickets to events including: concerts, sporting events, theatre etc.
- Organising catering for functions and trips.
- Providing informative commentary on landmarks and history along the journey.
- Suggesting and advising on possible trips and work related events.
- Providing connecting transportation, linking to bus and coach tours and services.
- Informing passengers of timetables and other related information.
Christian’s Bus Company operates a fleet of approximately 100 vehicles out of seven depots including: Ararat, Beaufort, Bendigo, Mt Hotham, Ocean Grove, Terang and Warrnambool.
There are several sizes and types of vehicles available in the modern charter fleet:
- Small Passenger Vehicles (7 - 12 Seats)
Ideal for a small group or family.
Options: air conditioning and seat belts.
- Medium Passenger Vehicles (21 - 24 – 18 Seats)
Great size for sports teams.
Options: air conditioning, seat belts and wheelchair access.
- Luxury 5 Star Coaches (45 - 57 Seats)
Perfect for large groups travelling long distances.
- Air conditioning
- Stereo and public address system
- DVD facilities
- Individually controlled reclining seats
- Seat belts
- Personal reading lights
- Hot water urn
- Rest room (available in some coaches)
- Wheelchair access
- Route Service Fleet (42-45 Seats)
Convenient public transport on set routes.
Options: air conditioning and wheelchair access.
‘We believe in giving you the very best service for a memorable travel experience.’
For private bus charters, school bus charters, bus tours in Geelong, bus coach hire or bus and coach tours in Melbourne or Victoria, please call Christian’s Bus Company 1300 734 441 or submit an online form.